What are cookies?
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- To help us display advertisements of services, content that we think may be relevant to you or of interest to you; and
- To help us to analyse the use and performance of our website and services through the use of third party tools such as Google Analytics.
Humingly Ltd (Hummingly) values your privacy and cares about the way in which your personal information is treated.
- what personal information we collect about you;
- how we collect your personal information;
- how we use your personal information;
- how you can access/amend your personal information;
- how long we hold personal information;
- who you can contact for further information; and
- additional terms that apply to some residents of the European Economic Area.
- "we" means Hummingly Ltd, Hummingly, or any partnership, entity or undertaking authorised to provide you with our products or services;
- "you" means you, the person visiting our website, providing us with personal information or purchasing or using our products or services;
- "products and services" means all products and services we provide and anything else we do for you, including your use of our website; and
- "website" means our website accessible at fiveanddime.co.nz
What personal information do we collect about you?
We may collect personal information from you when you visit our website, contact us, request information from us, submit a form on our website, engage our workshops or other services, or when you engage with one or more of our staff and clients.
We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- Contact information
- Billing or purchase information
How we obtain your personal information
- We collect information from you as part of any transaction or booking process, and as necessary in the course of providing our services;
- We collect your personal information while monitoring our technology tools and services, including our website, and email communications sent to and from Hummingly;
- We gather and record information about you when you provide it to us, or interact with us directly, for instance engaging with our staff or submitting a form on our website.
How we use your personal information
Hummingly collects and processes personal information about you in a number of ways, including through your use of our website and in the provision of services by us:
We collect your personal information in order to:
- Send a receipt from Hummingly;
- Send goods that you purchase to your address;
- Have your contact information in case we need to contact you;
- Send the occasional follow up email.
Use of the Hummingly website
Our email address and phone number are available on our website, and we may collect your personal information when you make contact with us.
Marketing and other emails
We use personal information to understand how you engage with the emails and other materials, such as workshop printouts or slideshows, that we send to you. This includes tracking personally identifiable email opens, clicks on the links to the information that we include in email and whether and how you visit our website after you click on that link (both immediately and in the future).
We respect your time and will not be sending inane and frustratingly frequent information your way.
If you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us, you may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us at email@example.com.
How we store your personal information
We do not store your credit card details on our website. All orders placed through our site are handled through a secure online server or third party payment gateway managed by Webflow’s eCommerce platform.
We store your data in a secure online server. We use a secure SSL Certificate to ensure that information is secure between your computer and our server.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a letter to: Hummingly LLC, 1644 Platte St, Suite 400, Denver CO80202, United States or if in Australasia, Hummingly Ltd, 106A Kennedy Road, Marewa, Napier 4110, New Zealand.
Who we share your personal information with
We may share your personal information with certain trusted third parties within the scope defined in contractual arrangements in place with them, including:
- Professional advisers to and auditors of Hummingly;
- Suppliers to whom we outsource certain administrative, IT or other support services
- Parties we engage in the course of the services we provide, with the prior consent of our clients.
We may also share personal information with regulatory authorities, courts, tribunals, government agencies and law enforcement agencies where necessary, or as described in the ‘How we use your personal information’ section above.
We may, on rare occasions, be required to disclose personal information in compliance with legal or regulatory requirements. On these occasions, we will endeavour to notify you before your personal information is disclosed; however in some cases we may be legally restricted from doing so.
We do not sell or rent personal information.
If you engage with Hummingly on online platforms, applications or websites other than the Hummingly website, such as social media websites, you may review these websites’ privacy policies for details about how they use your personal information.